Today we had mom’s 90th birthday party. We started at her church where we had a reception for her.
Here she is with my oldest Daughter, Christina (above).
This part was at the church. Mom got to see lots of folks that day (Sunday). These are my cousins Doug (on the right) and Dennis, his older brother. My brother Paul is behind mom.
After the church reception, we had a private party for her with just family folks.
Here we are (equivalent to the entire population of Chaffee, N Dakota). From left to right: My brother Paul, My son David, behind him Clark (cousin), Rhonda (cousin), Mom, behind her- barely visible- is Jerri (cousin), Me, my wife Carol, Mike (Christina's husband) and Christina (my oldest).
Here she is with my oldest Daughter, Christina (above).
This part was at the church. Mom got to see lots of folks that day (Sunday). These are my cousins Doug (on the right) and Dennis, his older brother. My brother Paul is behind mom.
After the church reception, we had a private party for her with just family folks.
Here we are (equivalent to the entire population of Chaffee, N Dakota). From left to right: My brother Paul, My son David, behind him Clark (cousin), Rhonda (cousin), Mom, behind her- barely visible- is Jerri (cousin), Me, my wife Carol, Mike (Christina's husband) and Christina (my oldest).There were actually over 40 of us at the luncheon. All those people I grew up with seem much older now (what's with that?).
Later that evening, I took the wife to dinner and a movie (good times). We tried out a new place (for us) in Fargo. They said it has been there several years, but this was the first time we had seen it.
Later that evening, I took the wife to dinner and a movie (good times). We tried out a new place (for us) in Fargo. They said it has been there several years, but this was the first time we had seen it. Tomorrow I will start on fixing her fence and getting an awning put up over the back door. Mom always has a list for me to work through when I come home. I don't mind.
I will be staying here in Moorhead several days. Christina (my daughter) has to get back to Seattle so Carol and her will start back tomorrow.
All for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment