July 9 and 10th 2011. Our 8th annual Law Enforcement Memorial Ride. We had about 77 participants signed up this year.
We were blessed with great weather. Jimmy Bass (our president) gave the pre-ride briefing to make sure we were all on the same page.
It's always great to see old friends we haven't seen in awhile.
We rode through the Cascades and made our way to Wenatchee, where we had our gathering.
A couple stops along the way made it comfortable for our participants. Rob used to be my old partner. He works another department now.


I got so carried away with things I didn't take very many pictures this year. This one I got from a friend who caught me at one of our stops.
This is a shot of setting up the slide show for later in the banquet hall (below).
Most folks told us they had a good time. After the dust cleared we began getting ready for next year.I leave for Alaska in Aug 15th, 2011.
More about that later.
No comments:
Post a Comment