I took my bike in for it's 25,000 mile service the other day. I usually do my own service, but I took it in because it was time for some adjustments to be done to the drive belt, steering bearings and things like that. I also needed some warranty work. My CB antenna broke off (I almost never use it) and some of the lights needed attention (I have lots of lights on my bike). There was an intermittent open circuit in the wiring somewhere. My bike is supposed to be done tomorrow.
My front tire is showing some wear and my front brakes will need replacing soon. I already replaced the rear tire and brakes before I left on my trip.
The last couple of days I have been working my my duck boat. I doubt I will have it done by this season, but I am trying. I feel it is more important to do a good job than a fast one.
Saturday I will go hunting pheasants with a friend. My dogs like to do that.
I realize the last things have nothing to do with riding my bike, but it's what I have been up to.
I got a lot of comments from folks about my ride. Thanks to those of you who did so. It's fun to get feedback.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment