Friday, September 25, 2009

Today is my last day here in Moorhead. Here are a couple shots of my mom’s house. This is where I grew up. At 89, mom is still a good housekeeper.

I stopped at the Harley store and picked up some gore-tex gloves. I didn’t want any more cold wet hands should I run into rain again.
I took mom out to see my cousin Jerry in West Fargo. Here she is with a couple of her horses Dark Star (the bay) and Bubba:


On the way out to West Fargo, I passed this liquor store. Notice the drive up window. Seems like a DUI built right into the sale. You gotta love these N Dakota guys.

Several of us went out to the Pizza Ranch for dinner. We took pictures and caught up on the latest news. I said my “hellos” and “good-byes.” My family can talk and talk and talk. It was a good time. Here are a couple shots of us. This is Diane and me.
From left to right: Diane, Mom, Leroy, Audry and Jeannete.
This is mom with her sisters behind me.

Mom and I went home and I gathered my things and got ready to leave in the morning. Tomorrow I will go and see Carol’s Cousin Dean in Fergus Falls at 9 AM then run down to my other Cousin Jerry in South Dakota. I should get there just about dinner time :-)

No comments: